Sioux Falls residents may remember that there have been two failed South Dakota ballot initiatives to legalize medical marijuana. Pro-legalization advocates will get a third chance this year thanks to a pair of initiatives. Medical marijuana initiative The first...
Kolbeck Law Office
Protests against racial injustice and police brutality have occurred across the nation this summer, including here in Sioux Falls. We had an incident that started very peacefully but ended up with many individuals charged with serious crimes. Our marijuana laws may...
If the police pull you over for a traffic violation and request your consent to search your vehicle, your first reaction may be anger—or panic. Either response is understandable. However, it’s vital to know what your rights are in this scenario, especially if there is...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests