The “D” in DUI may stand for driving. However, you can still be arrested for suspicion of DUI even if your car was never moving. This could be a rude realization if you were “sleeping it off” or were even just sitting in your car listening to music after a night of...
Kolbeck Law Office
Sioux Falls police are currently seeking to prosecute protesters who may have been involved in unrest on the night of May 31 at the Empire Mall, amid a nationwide uprising in response to the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd just days earlier. A crowd of...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests