Regular readers of our Sioux Falls Criminal Defense Blog might recall a post we published in late July about a study that found “extreme racial disparities in marijuana possession arrests.” The ACLU report stated that “Black people are 3.64 times more likely than...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: October 2020
The worst happens. You were charged with driving under the influence (DUI), and you and your attorney did everything possible to fight the charge, but you are still found guilty of a misdemeanor or felony. Your criminal record is now tarnished forever, right? Not...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests