From the moment you encounter the police, your rights are at risk. This is not because a police officer is behaving unethically. Often the violation of someone's rights occurs when police act hastily or are overwhelmed with circumstances related to a crime. This is...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: December 2019
As you drove home after having a couple of drinks with friends, you saw flashing blue and red lights in your rearview mirror. You may have wondered what you did to draw the attention of the police officer as you pulled over.After asking the officer what you did, he or...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests