As you drove home after having a couple of drinks with friends, you saw flashing blue and red lights in your rearview mirror. You may have wondered what you did to draw the attention of the police officer as you pulled over.After asking the officer what you did, he or...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: November 2019
On behalf of Kolbeck Law Office | Nov 8, 2019 |
Getting pulled over by a police officer is typically a nerve-wracking experience. No matter the time of day or the reason, most people feel their heart speed up when they notice an officer trying to stop their car. For some, the situation may seem more intense if they...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests