Regular readers of our Sioux Falls Criminal Defense Blog might recall a post we published in late July about a study that found “extreme racial disparities in marijuana possession arrests.” The ACLU report stated that “Black people are 3.64 times more likely than...
Kolbeck Law Office
As you drove home after having a couple of drinks with friends, you saw flashing blue and red lights in your rearview mirror. You may have wondered what you did to draw the attention of the police officer as you pulled over.After asking the officer what you did, he or...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests