The worst happens. You were charged with driving under the influence (DUI), and you and your attorney did everything possible to fight the charge, but you are still found guilty of a misdemeanor or felony. Your criminal record is now tarnished forever, right? Not...
Kolbeck Law Office
Americans love lists. We have all seen lists of the best cities to live in, worst cities to live in; lists of the most dangerous jobs; best and worst cars; and so on. Sometimes, topping a list is cause for celebration and other times, sitting atop a list can be...
After a night of drinks, you follow the same routine. You allow yourself some fun with your friends, but responsibly cut yourself off hours before you drive home from the function. Unfortunately, this method that has worked time and time again has failed and you’ve...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests