Sioux Falls residents may remember that there have been two failed South Dakota ballot initiatives to legalize medical marijuana. Pro-legalization advocates will get a third chance this year thanks to a pair of initiatives. Medical marijuana initiative The first...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: August 2020
The “D” in DUI may stand for driving. However, you can still be arrested for suspicion of DUI even if your car was never moving. This could be a rude realization if you were “sleeping it off” or were even just sitting in your car listening to music after a night of...
- What are Miranda Rights and do they apply during a DUI stop?
- 5 things to do if you are suspected of DUI
- How do domestic violence allegations impact a family law case?
- S.D. greenlights recreational pot, but users should pump brakes for now
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests