Perhaps you stopped on the way home after work and had a cocktail with your colleagues. You didn't think you would have a problem getting home safely because you didn't feel impaired. You got into your car and set out for home.Then, the worst happened. You saw...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: February 2020
On behalf of Kolbeck Law Office | Feb 7, 2020 |
Protective orders, often called restraining orders, exist to protect victims of domestic violence. Unfortunately, anymore, people do not always seek protective orders for the right reasons. This results in some South Dakota residents having protective orders put into...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests