Sioux Falls police are currently seeking to prosecute protesters who may have been involved in unrest on the night of May 31 at the Empire Mall, amid a nationwide uprising in response to the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd just days earlier. A crowd of...
Kolbeck Law Office
Month: June 2020
If the police pull you over for a traffic violation and request your consent to search your vehicle, your first reaction may be anger—or panic. Either response is understandable. However, it’s vital to know what your rights are in this scenario, especially if there is...
Americans love lists. We have all seen lists of the best cities to live in, worst cities to live in; lists of the most dangerous jobs; best and worst cars; and so on. Sometimes, topping a list is cause for celebration and other times, sitting atop a list can be...
- Study shows significant racial disparity in misdemeanor arrests
- How to Secure Suspended Imposition of a DUI Sentence
- Once again, marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in November
- You can still be charged with a DUI even if you weren’t driving
- Report: Wide racial disparity in marijuana arrests